Get to Know Plano, Texas
If you are looking for a one or two-bedroom apartment in Plano, TX, near North Dallas, you’ll find it at Villas of Preston Creek. Named one of the “Safest Cities in America,” Plano enjoys a reputation as one of the most desirable cities in which to live, work, and play. The neighborhood is home to great schools, many major employers in the city, and stunning parks. The Shops at Legacy is a short drive away for an afternoon of fun. Everything you need and want is just around the corner from your new home.
- Gulledge Elementary
- Robinson Middle School
- Jasper High School
- Plano West Senior High School
Onsite School Bus Pickup is available for all Plano ISD School Levels
Easy access to nearby public transportation gets you anywhere you need to be. Our community is a short commute to Dallas, making our location ideal for work, school, or play. And there is plenty to do close by, with easy highway access when you need it.
- Direct Access to Highway 121
- A Block Away from Preston Road/Legacy Road
- Less Than a Mile Away from White Rock Creek
- 20-Minute Drive to Lewisville Lake
- Walking Distance to Restaurants, Shops, and Grocers