Explore San Antonio
Living at the Rim is an extraordinary experience. Our location on Vance Jackson Road is a short distance from the I-10 and 1604 interchange. The Rim Shopping Center adjoins The Shops at La Cantera. We are adjacent to the Topgolf facility. Eisenhower Park, a 320-acre natural area, is less than 5 miles away. Practice pickleball with us and further your game at the nearby Chicken N Pickle. Our resort-style community is in the center of all of this.
- Just Kids Christian Academy
- Ellison Elementary
- Monroe May Elementary School
- Rawlinson Middle School
- Clark High School
- The University of Texas at San Antonio
Onsite Bus Pickup is available for Ellison Elementary, Rawlinson Middle School, and Clark High School.
We are on Vance Jackson Road just north of the 1604, a bit east of its I-10 interchange. The best location to access large areas of metropolitan San Antonio.
- The Rim Shopping Center is off Vance Jackson Road
- Short Walk to the Adjacent Topgolf
- A Few Miles to The University of Texas at San Antonio
- Quick Access to Downtown San Antonio via I-10
If you are new to the area, we are close to the most varied shopping, dining, and recreation. We know of no other property offering a gate attendant (hours vary), guard patrol, and 39 cameras.